Dorie Clark is a marketing strategy consultant, professional speaker, and frequent contributor to publications such as Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur, and Time.
She’s also the author of Reinventing You and Stand Out.
We can learn so much from Dorie’s experiences, in particular what she’s learned about how to get customers who are eager to work with you.
- The weak and defensive position many entrepreneurs find themselves in (and how to prevent it)
- Why you don’t have to be a writer to establish yourself as a thought leader
- What people need to get comfortable hiring you
- Why it’s possible to become a world authority in sixty days (and how to do it)
- Where the best ideas come from
- The first step in getting known for your ideas
- The danger in building thought leadership through social media alone
Listen to the 49-minute episode here: