Danny Iny is the founder of Firepole Marketing. Since 2011, he and his team have been working hard helping thousands of students build their online businesses.
Danny’s also the author of Engagement from Scratch, and he just released a new book, Teach and Grow Rich.
Danny’s got lot’s of lessons to share, with us about his journey to success, including key lessons about failure, and how he became a 10-year overnight success 🙂
- What the default assumption should be for every entrepreneur
- Wh a failed start-up is like a failed relationship
- The key to becoming an “overnight success”
- What small business owners should focus their energy on when just starting out
- Why the job description of an entrepreneur changes regularly
- What types of resources you should invest in for continuous learning and improvement
Listen to the 28-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
- Firepole Marketing
- Skyhooks and Cranes from Darwin’s Dangerous Idea
- The song that gets Danny moving 🙂
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Success.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!