Jeff Goins is the author of four books, including the best-seller, The Art of Work. He’s also a popular blogger and speaker where he talks about writing and life.
We can learn a bunch from Jef and his experiences in building a career doing what he loves, while at the same time finding deep meaning in his work.
- Why there needs to be difficulty in your work
- Why sometimes getting everything you want isn’t enough
- Why focusing on survival is a mistake
- Why you shouldn’t wait to feel unafraid
- What riding a bicycle can teach you about fear
- Why you should consider adopting the portfolio life
- Why the day after you quit your job can feel like the worst day of your life
Listen to the 26-minute episode here
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Deeper Meaning.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!