We can learn a lot from Morgan’s experience working with a business partner to accelerate the growth of your business. He’s also got some interesting insights on making the leap from doing what he loved as a part of his personal development, to teaching others how to do it as a business.
- How to build an effective relationship with your co-founder
- What you can do if you want to start a business but are uncomfortable with your level of business expertise
- The cornerstones of an effective business partnership
- The root cause of personal conflict within business relationships
- How to get in the right frame of mind to receive constructive criticism on your work
- Strategies for getting over self-limiting beliefs
- Why you need more than one ball at play
Listen to the 30-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Voice of Reason.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!