Zack Miller is the founder of Hatch, a community that provides entrepreneurs and small business owners with the knowledge, tools, and confidence they need to succeed.
We can learn a ton from Zack, in particular the tactic he used to establish himself as an expert and build his business at the same time.
- What to do when someone tells you “no”
- How to know when to outsource something
- Why a long-term strategy can do you more harm than good
- An effective way to tackle a giant goal
- Why your friends and family aren’t always the ideal first customer for you
- How to stay focused on your long-term vision
- Why being slightly controversial can work in your favor
Listen to the 32-minute episode here: