Connie Jackson is the founder of Jax Global Consulting, where she helps brands create strategies to reach a more diverse customer base.
We can learn a ton from Connie, in particular what she’s learned about how to value herself and her experiences more so she can make an even bigger impact with her work.
- How to make what you offer your customers a no-brainer for them to buy
- What happens when you make up your mind to make a change
- A smart way to figure out how to execute your big vision
- The type of people you want to work with
- Where the best professional opportunities come from
- A simple way to build and nurture strong relationships
- What most people get wrong about networking
Listen to the 34-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here: