Make your customers feel like they are part of an elite group of people who get to be a part of your crew. Offer a limited time package, or a limited edition. Give them access to something that only a select few get to see. It’ll make them feel super special, like they’re your most favorite customer in the world.
- When I worked in corporate, from time to time I had to fly to Europe. And most times when I did, I flew business class. I always felt like an elite customer when I got to go into the business class lounges in the airports to wait for my flights. The airlines did such a good job of making me feel exclusive I found myself arriving earlier to the airports so I could spend more time in the lounges.
- Holders of the “Citi Private Pass” credit card are able to get early access and preferred pricing to concerts, that other would-be concert goers can’t get.
- Create a delightful experience for each of your customers when they interact with your business. And then create an even more delightful experience for those customers who you want to feel extra exclusive. When you take an already great experience and make it better, you’re bound to create some raving fans.
- When preparing a product launch or an event, be sure to incorporate special things into the plan that will allow you to give exclusive access to your best customers.
Application for your business
- Brainstorm three things you can do to provide exclusive access today to your best customers.
- Brainstorm three things you can do to create and or enhance the exclusive access you give your best customers over the next 12 months.