Justin Clouden and Tim Jackson are owners of Chicken Bros, a restaurant in Buenos AIres where they bring chicken wings and other American food staples to a city that is obsessed with beef.
We can learn a ton from Justin and Tim, in particular the lessons they’ve learned about what it really takes to bring your brand vision to life.
- How to validate your business idea
- How to navigate the complexities of setting up a business in a foreign country
- Why you shouldn’t always follow instructions
- How to establish a company culture that delivers the customer experience you want
- A simple (and fun) way to address the needs of two different customer groups
- How to stand out in a competitive market
- The secret sauce that will get your customers to come back
Listen to the 29-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
- Chicken Bros
- Chicken Bros on social media
- Chicken Bros movie line