Kristin Shea is an independent hair and makeup stylist, where she helps her clients look good as they go about their daily lives.
She’s also a health and wellness consultant with Arbonne where she leads a team of others to help their clients look and feel good from the inside out.
We can learn a ton from Kristin’s experiences, in particular, what she picked up about how to help her clients and team members be successful.
- How to get your first clients when starting your business
- What failure really means
- How to stay top of mind with your clients
- A simple trick that can skyrocket your business each day
- How to make sure your customers and team members understand how to be successful with what you offer
- Why sometimes you have to give your clients tough love
- How to effectively lead team members that are also friends
Listen to the 27-minute episode here: