Welcome to Inclusion and Marketing, the show that’s all about helping you win the attention, adoration and loyalty of more consumers, especially those with differences that are often ignored by brands. I’m your host, Sonia Thompson, a marketer and someone with a lot of differences. Let’s get to it.
Key points covered in this episode
- The role of inclusion in performance marketing.
- Where many performance marketing campaigns fall short with regard to inclusion.
- Why so many people are often excluded from performance marketing campaigns?
- Why inclusive marketing is a solution to ad fatigue?
- The key question you should ask to enable you to include more people in your ad campaigns.
- The data you need to build more inclusive campaigns and the caution you should use when analyzing it.
- How to ensure your partners in performance marketing have an inclusive mindset.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode
What inclusive brand type are you? Take this quick quiz to find out
Access the full transcript of the episode here.
If you like the show, I’d love it if you’d subscribe to the channel and leave a rating interview for it. It really does help the show and helps others discover it. And wouldn’t it be great if there were more people practicing inclusion and making more people feel like they belong? I think so. Also, I want to hear from you. If you have a question, a comment on this episode, a previous episode or in general, or if you would just wanna say hi, I like those kinds of messages too. Send me a voicemail at inclusivemarketing.co/voicemail. That’s inclusive marketing.co/voicemail. I’d love to feature your question and comments on the show.
Until next time. Remember, everyone deserves to have a place where they belong. Let’s use our individual and collective power to ensure more people feel like they do.
Somebody’s waiting on you.
Thanks for listening.