Keel Russell is a serial entrepreneur, veteran, and founder of Umbree Rain Gear, a company that makes fashionable, fun, and durable umbrellas you’ll love so much, you’ll wish it would rain more often just so you could use yours.
We can learn a ton from Keel, in particular, what he learned about how to grow his business in a field he had no prior experience in.
- Why there’s still room for innovation in tired old industry
- Why it is always a good thing to get feedback from your customers
- How to become proficient in marketing and sales when it isn’t your area of expertise
- Why creativity can trump know-how when it comes to advancing your goals
- An alternate way to get help doing the work your business needs to grow
- How to stand out when working to win new business
- Why a long-term view of who you want your customers to be is essential
Listen to the 30-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here: