Louie La Vella is an author, speaker, and nightlife consultant. For more than twenty years, he’s built music brands and events through producing concerts, festivals, and nightclub events.
Now, he spends a ton of time showing others how to break through all the noise, and stand out with digital and social media.
We can learn a ton from Louie, in particular his approach to creating opportunities for himself that previously didn’t exist.
- The danger in learning only within your industry
- The superpower of entrepreneurs
- What to do when your ideal clients don’t respond to your message
- The best way to stay on top of how things work
- The x-factor that causes people to trust you better and more quickly
- How to be strategic about cultivating breakthrough business relationships
- Why your brand voice impacts your ability to attract and nurture the right customers to your business
Listen to the 28-minute episode here: