Todd Tresidder is the founder of Financial Mentor, where he educates business owners and investors about wealth building principles her learned from years as an entrepreneur in the investment management industry.
His goal is to help normal people achieve extraordinary financial results so they can get off the treadmill and lead lives of contribution, satisfaction, and fulfillment.
- The root cause of many financial problems people encounter
- How to help your clients address the core of their problem, even when they come to you just to get help with a symptom
- How to increase the number of people you are able to help
- How to respond to criticism in a way that keeps you sane
- Why you need to carefully choose which clients you work with
- A simple process for planning in a way that gets you big results
- Why you should commit to very few things
Listen to the 24-minute episode here: